Monday, July 26, 2010

Almost time ;)

So I haven't done this in a while, so I figured I would catch back up on this since I will soon be leaving :) It is 11 days til I leave and 15 til check in!!! Im soo excited! I've made quite a few friends already and I have my wonderful roommate Lindsey! yay :) Packing began, and there is sooo much stuff to take. Packing your whole life in a car isn't gonna be easy. I have quite a bit packed, excluding clothes. I'll probably wait a little while to do that and im gonna need tonssss of room! My last day of one job was yesterday! finally lol. I did cry just a little tho. I still have one more week at my other job and I'm pretty sure the water works will start when I leave that place. I've been tryin to hang out with my friends as much as possible. I sure am gonna miss everyone! Other than that, I am ready to start this new adventure :)

No comments:

Post a Comment